Dr. Paul Chon understands that a true professional never ceases to keep learning and mastering the latest advances in his field. For this reason, he has continued his professional education with courses and certification to make sure you receive the highest quality oral health care.
Among other things, Dr. Chon’s continuing education has enabled him with the confidence to provide the most comfortable and convenient high-tech treatments, as well as the safest, most medically sound administration of dental sedation.
- Level 2 Sirona CEREC Doctors Mastery- Rapid Integration Spear Campus Dec 2017 Sameer Puri DDS Mike Skramstad DDS Mark Flemming DDS
- Level 1 Sirona CEREC Doctors digital dentistry training Nov 2017 Dan Butterman DDS
- SironaWorld: 3D digital dentistry and CEREC 2017 Greg Campbell DDS August De Oliveira DDS
- Platelet Rich Plasma and Platelet Rich Fibrin used in bone grafting and implant dentistry Hi Ossen 2017 Jose Lara DDS
- Infection Control 2017 CDA
- California Dental Practice Act 2017 CDA
- America Dental Society of Anesthesiology 2017 Las Vegas Ken Lee DDS Daniel Becker DDS
- California Dental Society of Anesthesiology Risk Management 2017 Orange County
- Medical Emergency following Anesthesia 2017 Orange County Dental Society Stanley Malamed DDS
- 3D digital implant guided surgery/treatment planning-New innovation 2016 Nobel Biocare Chris Marchak DDS
- Dental Sleep Medicine Practice/Integration 2016 PH Dental
- Soft Tissue Grafting, Connective Tissue grafting, Sub-Epithelial Connective Tissue grafting and Mucogingival surgery 2016 CDA